It isn’t the real product, it’s the file which you can download.
No physical item will be mailed to you by post.
Dimensions: 3.42"x3.14" x 0.4" (80x87x10mm)
You can scale it to any size you want.
- White Cardstock Paper
- Glue - Embroidery Floss
- Pre-Cut 3D Foam Squares 2mm (0.08in) or something similar
How to Make
- Cut out paper pieces from white cardstock using a cutting machine or by hand with a craft knife.
- Place about 4-5 foam squares on the underside of the background piece—along the edges and a couple more near the middle.
- Repeat for the foreground
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- You can use the files for personal purposes and for your small business.
- For personal / Non-Profit use: Use the design for personal purposes. You can make an unlimited number of physical products for Personal Use.
- Commercial Use: Only PHYSICAL small commercial use is allowed.
- You can NOT make our images, or elements from them, available for digital download, resell or redistribute them as is, in digital form.
- You can NOT upload our files, or elements from them, on "print-on-demand" websites, including but not limited to Zazzle, Cafe Press, Printful, Amazon Merch, etc.
- Change or alter the digital art in any way.
- Designs, or elements from them, may not be sold as transfers or stencils. These cannot be digitized into embroidery designs, either for personal use or resale.
- Finished commercial product must be made by the owner of the files.
- Files, or elements from them, are NOT to be shared, sold, or distributed in any way.
- Downloaded products can't be returned or refunded.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns - firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a product has been downloaded by you, no right of cancellation or refund exists under the The Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 due to the electronic nature of our products. Any refunds shall be at our sole and absolute discretion. You agree that under no circumstances whatsoever shall you initiate any chargebacks via your payment provider. You agree that any payments made by you for any of our products are final and may not be charged back. We reserve the right to alter any of our prices from time to time.
We make every effort to ensure that our products are accurate, authoritative and fit for the use of our customers. However, we take no responsibility whatsoever for the suitability of the product, and we provide no warranties as to the function or use of the product, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose.
Your purchase of one of our products constitutes our granting to you of a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to download and access that product for the purpose of your own personal use and reference, and print or convert the product to an image or vector format for your own storage, retention and reference (the “purpose”).
You agree that under no circumstances shall you use, or permit to be used, any product other than for the aforesaid purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not copy, re-sell, sublicense, rent out, share or otherwise distribute any of our products, whether modified or not, to any third party. You agree not to use any of our products in a way which might be detrimental to us or damage our reputation.